• You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain!

    The Time Traveler's Wife

     
    Genre : Drama | Fantasy | Romonce
    Runtime : 107 min
    Director : Robert Schwentke

    Plot
    A romantic drama about a Chicago librarian with a gene that causes him to involuntarily time travel, and the complications it creates for his marriage.

    Review
    When I started watching it I didn't have much in mind as the title and Genre are kind of ironical (Time Travel and its not a Sci-Fi). So I watched it with least expectations and an empty mind. The first five minutes were enough to get my attention.  As the movie followed I found it much interesting and very refreshing from modern tales of romance.

    The story might be complicated earlier but soon I found myself comfortable with what was going on. As I said its different thus it may be possible that it might be liked or disliked with people having different views. For me, it touched my heart and it kept touching it throughout as the couple went through various complications. For a change, love is not all about sex in the movie. But its intense emotionally throughout. Eric Bana has played nice and Rachel McAdams is one of my favourite when it comes to romance. It would have been good if some facts had been clear but still it holds quite well. People who likes peppy romantic stories might not like its taste but otherwise its an endearing love story. One more thing, I liked the cinematography as well especially the scenes shot at the meadow. I would say one should definitely try it for the different concept and fine performances if not for a love story. I loved it.

    Extremely Good
    8 on 10


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disqus for AR Movir Reviews

     

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Total Pageviews