• You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain!

    The Avengers


    Genre : Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
    Runtime : 143 Min
    Director: Joss Whedon 

    Plot
    Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.

    Review
    Do you know Joss Whedon? Well if not you will surely want to remember his name after watching this masterpiece. I could not help myself but say it in the beginning itself that yes it is a masterpiece. The first thought that came to my mind when I went to watch it was that it's going to be just an average superhero flick. Why? Just because its not an easy task to direct so many super heroes in 143 min running time. But he did it.
    The first commendable thing is the equal importance of each of the avengers. Every role seemed important and even though Hulk is the ultimate power among those, but I enjoyed watching Black Widow and Hawkeye as well who were devoid of superpowers. Therefore the screenplay was amazing. A very fine storyline is picked which is build where Thor ends. With that running time it never seemed boring to me and was adequately paced. The entire cast played off great. Changing Edward Norton was like a leap of faith but Mark developed his own Hulk which was humorous instead of serious. I must say that I didn't like Captain America earlier but this time his character is screened quite well. My favorite will still be Tony Stark with a close competition of Hulk. The dialogues were great and I could not stop myself from hooting. Loki emerged as one of the best negative superhero in the Marvel History. 

    Talking about the visual effects. It was a treat to watch it really. I watched in 3D and believe me the 3D effects are the best among the recent time releases. It is clearly one of the best Marvel Movie. Every element of entertainment and action is present and you will laugh in between as well. This is a movie which can't be missed by anyone. Loved it. It was an experience.

    A Must Watch
     9 on 10

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disqus for AR Movir Reviews

     

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Total Pageviews