• You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain!

    P.S. I Love You


    Genre : Drama | Romance
    Runtime : 126 Min
    Director : Richard LaGravenese

    Plot
    Life of a young married girl Holly is torn apart after her husband dies but soon she discovers that her late husband had already planned on to ease her pain.

    Review
    I have been long avoiding this movie as I wanted to read the book first. I never got time to read the 700+ pages novel and so watched it today.  I hadn't even read the plot and so the whole movie was a surprise for me. Yeah reading the plot can sometimes spoil it. So the movie seemed ordinary in the beginning with a couple as the main attraction living happily despite of the small fights. But soon everything changed. Don't worry it's not a spoiler but the plot of the movie. Very soon the husband dies.
    Whatever happens with the girl is what the whole movie is about. Its screened quite well how the life of the girl changes and how difficult it is for her to believe that he is dead. Soon she founds that her husband had already planned on things for her to make her life easy and lessen the pain. I won't tell you how and it's quite dreamy but very touching. I will not go towards the story now. The performances by Swank and Butler are very good and they made everything realistic. I have not read the book and therefore can't compare but the screenplay was nice for me regarding the script used for movie. I really could not concentrate on any of the technical aspects as I was really drowned in it. The whole movie is so emotional and touching that you can do nothing but love it. Trust me it's vague to depict it as a chick flick. I loved it by all means. After a long time I watched a movie which left me in tears. Its a true tearjerker on whole and is really able to make you cry at so many places. I don't know why critics didn't like it but I would suggest you to watch it as early as possible. There are not much movies available like this.

    TRULY LOVABLE 
    9 on 10


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disqus for AR Movir Reviews

     

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Total Pageviews