• You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain!

    Taken


    Genre : Crime | Action | Thriller
    Runtime : 126 Min
    Director : Pierre Morel

    Plot
    A retired CIA agent travels across Europe to save his estranged daughter, who was kidnapped on a trip to Paris to be sold into prostitution. 

    Review
    I almost felt stupid for not watching this movie till now. Maybe I had avoided crime movies earlier. I watched it and I felt surprised as you may be if you haven't and are gonna watch it after reading my review. I know I have started praising the movie in the starting of the review only but its seriously good.

    The plot of the movie is not quite different and so will the script follow. What is different is the way it is directed. Really a good job by Pierre Morel. Well I haven't heard of him at all but will surely look forward to his works now. So the whole movie has some stylized action sequences which seemed perfect on Liam Neeson. Damn he looked so bang on with all the action and bullets. He has done a phenomenal act in the movie and can be considered as a reason for it being a super-hit. The other acts, well its all about Liam Neeson and you'll agree with my opinion if you watch. Did it touch you emotionally? Yes, the relation of a father with her daughter and he'll be willing to do in the circumstances. Strong screenplay carries it to a further level. I felt that its a tightly packed package for all the crime and action lovers. Of-course movie is not perfect but it will make you glued to it for sure. I would strongly recommend it to everyone. Just loved it.

    A Worth Great Watch
    8 on 10


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disqus for AR Movir Reviews

     

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Total Pageviews