• You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain!

    The Blair Witch Project


     Genre : Horror | Mystery
    Runtime : 81 Min
    Directos: Daniel Myrick, Eduardo Sánchez

    Plot
    Three film students go missing after traveling into the woods of Maryland to make a documentary about the local Blair Witch legend leaving only their footage behind.

    Review
    I will speak frankly that I always wanted to watch this movie as I have heard a lot about it. But I could not watch it as it seemed too boring. I had nothing much to do and it was late night when I watched it (complete this time). I was not much surprised as I have already seen a lot of cam movies already but the fact that the movie could be interesting after almost half an hour is surprising.

    The whole movie is presented in a manner that the footage used is real. Well that kind of hype was the sole reason that I was intrigued to watch it. Therefore the movie had that creepiness that is present after about half of the movie. Things get tense then and if you know it all happened for real, it will definitely creep you out. There are no sudden scenes to make you jump but gradually it starts filling with an aura of spookiness. All of them acted real, very real I must say. Don't get confused, it's not something that happened for real. The actors are very much alive and its just a movie. I won't talk much about it here and you can Google it to know exactly how the acts seemed so real. But yeah, it was very much disappointing to know the fact. I didn't like the climax at all. Movie on the whole seemed average to me just because it was released a decade ago and was kind of the first in such genre. Definitely capable of pulling you into an eerie environment but not scary for me.

    Can be Watched Once
    5 on 10


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disqus for AR Movir Reviews

     

    Subscribe via email

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Total Pageviews